Midland 1001Z 40-Channel 4 Watt with LED Display Black PA speaker CB Radio
The Midland 1001Z two-way, 40-channel CB radio represents the state of the art in CB engineering. Incorporating microprocessor controlled PLL circuitry for precise tuning, it boasts 4 Watts of power, an emergency channel, digital power signal strength meter, squelch control, external speaker and PA speaker jacks, and plenty more. Installation is a breeze in most cars, trucks and RVs. 4 pin locking mic connector, antenna connector, external speaker connector, PA speaker connector and DC power cord connector. Perfect for novices and long-time CB users alike.
- 4 Watt Output Power
- CB/pa switch Allows the CB to be used as a Public Address System when paired with a PA speaker.
- Instant Channel 9
- Adjusts reception sensitivity range for clear communication.
- Front panel locking mic connector that easy to connect microphone locks securely to CB.
- Digital Power meter displays incoming signal strength and RF output power.
- Squelch control removes background noise.
- RF Gain adjusts reception sensitivity range for clear communication
- Large high-intensity channel readout. Easy to read day or night.
- Easily installs in most cars, trucks and RVs
- Three-year limited warranty
- Controls : On/OFF/Volume knob, Squelch knob, RF Gain knob, Tuning knob, CB/PA switch, Instant Channel 9 switch.
We Also Recommend