Digital Innovations SkipDr DVD & CD Manual Disc Repair System 1018300
DVD & CD Manual Disc Repair System : The SkipDR Classic disc repair system is a manual device that can fix minor scratches to CDs and DVDs. It can repair up to 25 discs using a patented FlexiWheel, and resurfacing fluid to smooth the surface of damaged discs. The patented FlexiWheel, with its unique microfrictional surface, uniformly repairs damaged discs without losing data. As well as handling standard optical discs, the SkipDR Classic can also repair discs for: PlayStation 1 and 2; XBOX / XBOX 360, and the Nintendo Wii. The repair kit contains: a FlexiWheel, rejuvenating fluid, and a special drying cloth and felt buffing square (Packed inside the handle of the unit).
- Fixes scratched DVD, CD, PS1, PS2, XBOX & XBOX 360, Wii optical disks to eliminate skipping, freezing & distortion
- Radial resurfacing is scientifically-proven to completely repair most minor play-side scratches
- Process smoothes surface scratches to renew the disc's protective layer, leaving disc data unaffected
- Patented FlexiWheel repairs up to 25 discs and works gently enough to safely repair the same disc multiple times
- Includes SkipDr Rejuvenating Fluid, blue drying cloth, and felt buffing square (Packed inside the handle of the unit)