Firestik Stainless Steel Hood & Trunk Channel Mount for Antennas SS174
Stainless Steel Hood & Trunk Channel Mount : Universal Hood/Trunk Channel Stainless Steel CB Antenna Mount by FireStik®. For 3/8"-24 Threaded Antennas and Accessories. Designed for hood and trunk applications, these stainless steel mounts go on the inside channel of your hood or trunk. There are no visible mounting holes required. All mounting hardware (also stainless steel) is hidden inside the hood or trunk channel. Includes four #12 x 1/2" Philips panhead stainless steel sheet metal screws (use a #20, 0.161" drill for the screw pilot holes). Mount comes complete with antenna mounting stud. The SS-174 fits well in the deeper hood channels found on many of the newer Ford and Chevy pick-ups. This mount isn't limited to pick-ups. It can be used on just about any vehicle with a hood and/or trunk. The bracket measures 2.9" (74 cm) from the mounting base to the top of the bracket itself. The height from the mounting base to the first bend is 2.1" (53 mm) so it can be used on channels with depths up to 2" (51 mm). Use this mount with heavy-duty Firestik®, FireFly or RoadPal antennas up to 48" (122 cm).
- Stainless steel construction
- Mounts to the inside channel of your hood or trunk using included hardware/stud
- Mounting hardware is hidden inside the hood or trunk channel
- Compatible with most vehicles that have a hood and/or trunk, in channels up to 2" deep
- 2.1" from mounting base to first bend, 2.9" from mounting base to top of bracket
- Made using the latest in modern technology and advanced processes
- Will help optimize the operation and style of your vehicle
- No Visible Mounting Holes Required
- For Firestik Antennas Up to 48"