Motorola Talkabout Rechargeable Battery Pack
Package Type:Standard Packaging
With Motorola's 53615 NiMH Rechargeable Battery, you can keep your select Motorola Talkabout 2-way radios running. Replace your existing battery or keep a spare charged at all times so you don't miss a minute of the conversation. With this NiMH battery you won't get caught without power. Have a spare rechargeable NiMH battery on hand to reduce downtime due to a depleted battery. The battery is easy to carry and easy to change.
Easy to carry and easy to change, Motorola's 53615 is a spare Ni-Cd rechargeable battery that no owner of a Motorola T5320, T5400, T5420, T5600, T5620, T5700, T5720, T5800, or T5820 two-way radio should ever be without. If you have a two-way radio that runs on AA alkaline batteries, you'll need Motorola's rechargeable battery upgrade kit instead (model number 53614), which includes two batteries and AA-style adapters and powers up to two radios when radios are docked within the Ni-Cd charging unit.
What's in the Box
One NiCd rechargeable battery and its instruction sheet.
- Easy to carry and easy to change
- Minimize your downtime due to a depleted battery
- Not compatible with AA alkaline-battery-based radios
- Don't get caught without power, have a spare, rechargeable NiMH battery on hand. This helps reduce downtime due to a depleted battery
- Compatible with: MS, MT, MR, T9680R, MJ, MC, MD series talkabout radios
We Also Recommend