Whistler TRX-1 Handheld DMR/MotoTRBO Digital Trunking Scanner
Whistler TRX-1 Handheld DMR/MotoTRBO Digital Trunking Scanner. Whistler presents Handheld DMR/MotoTRBO™ Digital Trunking Scanner—a huge step forward in scanner technology. This device is a multi-system adaptive digital trunking scanner with Motorola P25 Phase 1, X2-TDMA, Phase II and DMR, making it capable of monitoring a wide variety of unencrypted channels and systems. This model features a fully backlit alphanumeric keypad as well as easy-to-use Scan, Pause, Select and Navigation controls. All USA and Canada services and frequencies are preprogrammed onto the included SD Card.
- Zip code programming
- EZ Scan PC software
- Dedicated SKYWARN®/weather button
- Favorite scanlists
- Clock & calendar function
- Upgradeable CPU, DSP & library
- Programmable audio/visual alert
- Spectrum Sweeper
- Easy updating via Internet. User upgradable CPU firmware. Spectrum Sweeper. Clock / Calendar.
- APCO P25 Digital Phase I & II.
- CTCSS and DCS subaudible decoder. Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button.
- Dedicated SKYWARN/Weather button. IF Discriminator Out. Tuning Steps: 2.5, 3.125, 5, 6.25, 7.5, 8.33, 10, 12.5 ad 25 kHz.
- Includes: Antenna, MicroSD Card, Swivel Belt Clip, USB Cable, Protective Case, 2 Inserts, User Guide and Quick Start Guide
- Box Dimensions: 7.5" L x 5.7" W x 1.7" H
- 100% Brand New with Unopen box !!!
- Free shipping
What's in the Box!
Brand New Whistler TRX-1 Handheld Digital Scanner Radio
We Also Recommend